Full-Service Roofing Company In Greenville And Anderson, SC
Residential And Commercial Roofing From Licensed Roofers!
When you’re making an investment in a new roof or roof repair, you need a roofer that you can trust. Make Family Roofing your first choice! We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to offer you the peace of mind you deserve. From residential roof repair to new roof installation and commercial roofing services, we do it all. Give us a call today if you’re looking for a quality roofing company in Anderson and Greenville, SC.
Our roofing company is proud to free estimates on our services. If you suspect a leak or storm damage, call us at 864-261-0841 and one of our skilled roofing contractors will come and carefully inspect your roof. We offer the following services:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing: Shingles have always been one of the top materials used for roofs throughout the country. They have always been a popular choice because it’s affordable and available in a variety of colors and styles. Contact us now to learn more.
- Commercial Roof Repair and Installation: We understand owning a business can be stressful and you don’t need a faulty roof to be added to that long list. Trust our experts to get the roof of your property where it should be with effective repairs or full installations.
- EPDM Roofing: Among all of the membrane roof coatings on the market, EPDM is one of the most affordable and is noted for its durability. It has the ability to stand up to just about whatever mother nature has in store. So if you’re looking an economical option for your roof, contact us now.
- Insurance Claims Assistance: Dealing with those insurance companies can be a complete hassle and an overall stressful experience. Luckily, our pros are highly skilled in dealing with those companies. So when you find yourself having to deal with your insurance company, just know that you’re not alone. We’re in your corner and will make sure that you receive your full claim.
- Residential Roof Repair and Installation: The roof of your home is among one of the most significant investments that you’ll ever have in life. Putting off repairs puts it in risk of some major issues down the line. We’re here to make sure that your roof is functioning properly to protect you, your family, and everything within your home.
- Metal Roofing: Although metal roofing has always been thought of as more industrial and used for commercial properties, it’s grown in popularity with homes as well Its durability, economic benefits, and style versatility has made it a must have for many property owners. If you’re interested in learning more, call us now.
- Roof Coating and Waterproofing: Water can cause some major carnage on your roofing system. This is the sole reason why having the proper roof coating is pertinent. Without it, your roof has a high possibility of experiencing leaks which can then develop into something more. Let our experts provide your roof with that extra layer of protection.
- Storm Damage Repair: Whether it be hail storms or a bad thunderstorm, mother nature can wreak havoc on your roofing system at any given time. After a storm has passed, your roof is liable to have shingles missing, cracked, or even worse. Contact us now. We’ll perform a thorough inspection and restore your roof.
- TPO Roofing: If you’re looking for a way to ensure that your roof reflects the sun’s UV rays, TPO roofing may be something you should look into. This form of membrane roofing repels heat and sun rays, allowing your building to stay warmer. Give us a call to discuss other reasons why this would be a great option for your roofing system.
Need something else? Call us and we’ll see what we can do to help you. Our mission at Family Roofing is to keep you and your family or business safe. This is why we are sure to use the best materials available and use precise installation techniques to ensure the integrity of your roof. If you have questions about our roofing services in Greenville and Anderson, SC, call us at 864-261-0841 today!
Shingle roofs are the most popular choice for most homeowners, with asphalt shingles being the most common roofing material in the U.S. There are several types of shingles, each offering unique benefits and aesthetics. At Family Roofing, we are happy to repair and install all types of asphalt shingle roofs! Here are the primary styles of shingles a little information about each:
Asphalt is a fairly durable, lightweight, and affordable material. This is why asphalt shingles are the most common choice for homes. They are available in a wide variety of colors, textures, shapes, and strengths. Some are specifically manufactured for fire resistance, for example. Like the look of a slate roof but don’t want to spend a fortune? There are asphalt shingles designed to look like slate, wood, and more! Whether you’re looking for the most economical roofing material or want premium designer shingles, we can help!
If you need asphalt shingle roof repair or installation in Greenville and Anderson, SC, call our roofing company! From hail damage to general wear and tear to major leaks, contact Family Roofing at 864-261-0841.
Used almost exclusively for large, commercial buildings, membrane roofing is an affordable and durable option for flat roofs. The roofing material is a waterproof, flexible material, usually made from rubber, plastic, or synthetic materials. Most come in a large roll, which is then laid across a roofing substrate and is heat welded or mechanically fastened. There are several different types of membrane roofs, including:
Made from ethylene propylene diene monomer, EPDM membrane roofing is a single-ply, synthetic rubber. It is the most widely used membrane roofing material due to its affordability and durability. Available in white and black, it is a great choice for any flat roof and usually lasts from 20 to 35 years or more.
Thermoplastic olefin or TPO roofs have been in use for more than 20 years now. A white, rubber material, TPO has several benefits. Most importantly, it is durable and eco-friendly, with superior UV and damage resistance. However, because TPO is a newer product, its lifespan has not been fully tested.
In addition, you can also install a roof coating to add an extra layer of protection to your membrane roof. Roof coatings are also available for some residential roofs; however, they do not work well with asphalt shingle roofs.
If you need flat roof repair or installation, choose Family Roofing! Our roofing company is skilled in commercial roofing in Anderson and Greenville, SC; call us at 864-261-0841.
If you’re considering a metal roof for your home, there are several benefits to enjoy. Not only will it last 50+ years, it can actually save you money down the road. It will likely never need replacing or repair and the reflective metal can reduce your home’s heating and cooling bills. Most metal roofs are made from recycled materials, so if you’re concerned with environmental impact, metal is a great choice. Plus, metal excels when it comes to standing up to fire, high winds, hail, UV damage, and other elements!
Most people think of the classic silver, standing seam style when they picture a metal roof. However, metal roofs are available in many colors, and there are even metal shingles! If you like the look of a classic shingle roof but want the durability of metal, this style might be for you!
Commercial metal roofs are just as durable and some insurance companies even give you a discount for a metal roof! If you need a roof for a traditional, sloped roof, metal is a great investment for your business. Though the initial cost can seem high, you’ll save money on repairs and energy use over the years. Feel free to give our roofing contractors a call if you have questions about commercial metal roofing.
If you need residential or commercial metal roofing services, call our roofing company today at 864-261-0841.