Full-Service Roofing Company In Greenville And Anderson, SC
Residential Shingle Roofing From Licensed Roofers!
When you’re making an investment in a new roof or roof repair, you need a roofer that you can trust. Make Family Roofing your first choice! We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to offer you the peace of mind you deserve. From residential roof repair to new roof installation and commercial roofing services, we do it all. In fact, we offer some of the best asphalt shingle roofing services in the area! Give us a call today if you’re looking for a quality roofing company in Anderson and Greenville, SC.
Our roofing company is proud to free estimates on our services. If you suspect a leak or storm damage, call us at 864-261-0841 and one of our skilled roofing contractors will come and carefully inspect your roof. We offer the following services:
Need something else? Call us and we’ll see what we can do to help you. Our mission at Family Roofing is to keep you and your family or business safe. This is why we are sure to use the best materials available and use precise installation techniques to ensure the integrity of your roof. If you have questions about our roofing services in Greenville and Anderson, SC, call us at 864-261-0841 today!
Residential Shingle Roofing
Shingle roofs are the most popular choice for most homeowners, with asphalt shingles being the most common roofing material in the U.S. There are several types of shingles, each offering unique benefits and aesthetics. At Family Roofing, we are happy to repair and install all types of asphalt shingle roofs! Here are the primary styles of shingles a little information about each:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing – Shingles have always been one of the top materials used for roofs throughout the country.
- Residential Roof Repair and Installation – The roof of your home is among one of the most significant investments that you’ll ever have in life.
- Storm Damage Repair – Whether it be hail storms or a bad thunderstorm, mother nature can wreak havoc on your roofing system at any given time.
- Gutter Installation – By installing high quality gutters, you not only extend the life of your roof, but you protect your home’s foundation as well!
- Siding Services – Proper siding looks great, adds property value, and protects your home from wind, rain, and UV rays!
Asphalt is a fairly durable, lightweight, and affordable material. This is why asphalt shingles are the most common choice for homes. They are available in a wide variety of colors, textures, shapes, and strengths. Some are specifically manufactured for fire resistance, for example. Like the look of a slate roof but don’t want to spend a fortune? There are asphalt shingles designed to look like slate, wood, and more! Whether you’re looking for the most economical roofing material or want premium designer shingles, we can help!
If you need asphalt shingle roof repair or installation in Greenville and Anderson, SC, call our roofing company! From hail damage to general wear and tear to major leaks, contact Family Roofing at 864-261-0841.
When it comes to storms, your roof is your home’s first line of defense. Whatever the storm brings, your roof will take the brunt of the damage, from wind, hail, and more. At Family Roofing, we are dedicated to serving the Greenville and Anderson, SC communities with expert roofing services at affordable prices, particularly in times of great need. If your roof has been affected by storm damages, don’t hesitate to give our team a call at 864-261-0841! We can even help you with your insurance claims, to ensure that you get an accurate settlement amount in your claim.
- Hail Damage – Hail is notorious for causing severe damage to roof systems, including breaking off and denting shingles.
- Wind Damage – Wind is often underestimated, in terms of destruction, but wind actually leaves your home vulnerable to serious water damage.
- Roofing Insurance Claims – At Family Roofing, we can assist you with all of your roof insurance claim needs!
Hail damage can be spotted easily in a few different ways. For example, from the ground looking up, you may be able to see dents, or even holes in some of your shingles. Additionally, hail can crack and break older, brittle shingles, as well as knock off large amounts of asphalt. If you see bald or shiny spots on your shingles, or if you see asphalt granules on the ground around your home, it may be time for some hail damage repair.
Wind damage is another major concern, and often is considered more damaging than hail damage. Wind damage will affect the edges of your roofing first and foremost, tugging at the shingles. Wind can peel your shingles straight off of your roof, so if you notice any broken, lifted, shifted, or missing shingles, give us a call ASAP!
Used almost exclusively for large, commercial buildings, membrane roofing is an affordable and durable option for flat roofs. The roofing material is a waterproof, flexible material, usually made from rubber, plastic, or synthetic materials. Most come in a large roll, which is then laid across a roofing substrate and is heat welded or mechanically fastened. There are several different types of membrane roofs, including:
- Commercial Roof Repair and Installation We understand owning a business can be stressful and you don’t need a faulty roof to be added to that long list. Trust our experts to get the roof of your property where it should be with effective repairs or full installations.
- EPDM Roofing Among all of the membrane roofs on the market, EPDM is one of the most affordable and is noted for its durability. It has the ability to stand up to just about whatever mother nature has in store. So if you’re looking an economical option for your roof, contact us now.
- TPO Roofing If you’re looking for a way to ensure that your roof reflects the sun’s UV rays, TPO roofing may be something you should look into. This form of membrane roofing repels heat and sun rays, allowing your building to stay warmer. Give us a call to discuss other reasons why this would be a great option for your roofing system.
Made from ethylene propylene diene monomer, EPDM membrane roofing is a single-ply, synthetic rubber. It is the most widely used membrane roofing material due to its affordability and durability. Available in white and black, it is a great choice for any flat roof and usually lasts from 20 to 35 years or more.
Thermoplastic olefin or TPO roofs have been in use for more than 20 years now. A white, rubber material, TPO has several benefits. Most importantly, it is durable and eco-friendly, with superior UV and damage resistance. However, because TPO is a newer product, its lifespan has not been fully tested.
If you need flat roof repair or installation, choose Family Roofing! Our roofing company is skilled in commercial roofing in Anderson and Greenville, SC; call us at 864-261-0841.